Tantric Herbal Body Oil
Tantric Herbal Body Oil 10ml
Our Tantric Herbal Body Oil is made with all-natural ingredients. The Roller ball bottle allows you to roll the oil directly onto the skin to be used as a natural perfume, lip balm or simply to promote relaxation.
This divine smelling body oil is made with golden Jojoba oil and dried rose petals with the added benefit of Ylang-Ylang and Rose Geranium scents. These scents are sweet, sensual, and aromatic essential oils that promote relaxation, awaken sensuality, and alleviate stress.
The jojoba oil soaks deep into the skin, having a moisturising and hydrating effect.
Roll a small amount onto the wrists, collar bone or soles of your feet.
Tantric Herbal Body Oil Affirmation:
“I am filled with divine light
My light within shines outwards
I am beautiful and glowing”
Jojoba Oil, Ylang-Ylang & Rose Geranium Essential Oils, Dried Rose Petals.
Tantric Herbal Body Oil
How long is delivery?
· Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before you make payment.
· We aim to dispatch all purchases within 2 business days.
· UK orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked48, Gel orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
· Pre Made Sea Moss Gels/ Wholesale Items are for UK ONLY!
· Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-10 business days.
· If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
· If buying from EU or US please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*Please note we aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days. We cannot guarantee that Royal Mail will process the order right away due to short staff and the current delays they are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. We ask that you please allow extra time for delivery.
*If you are ordering from outside the UK please be aware that Royal Mail are experiencing delays with international shipping due to fewer flights and longer turnovers at customs.
Thank you for your patience.
Where does the Sea Moss come from?
Our Gold & Purple Sea Moss grows in protected ocean waters in St Lucia.
Our Chondrus Crispus & Bladderwrack grows in ocean waters off the coast of the Republic of Ireland.