Chakra Balancing Bath Soak
Chakra Balancing Bath Soak 250g
*Comes with a mesh bag
Our chakra balancing bath soak contains a colourful range of salts, flowers, herbs & essential oils, designed to bring harmony & balance to each of your chakras.
If you are looking to add more relaxation to your routine, then a weekly chakra bath could be perfect for you. Water is a great way to cleanse your aura, soaking in water that has been vibrationally enhanced with essential oils and herbs can benefit your skin and even your overall health.
Epsom Salts contain magnesium which can help to relax and soothe muscles, while Himalayan Salts work to draw out toxins from the body, improve circulation and cleanse the skin. The added addition of herbs can provide many other healing benefits depending on the medicinal properties of the herbs used. We have also included a blend of orange and bergamot essential oils to bring a refreshing and uplifting scent to your bath.
The chakra balancing bath soak is a great choice to help you unwind and alleviate stress whilst bringing balance to the energetic centres in the body we know as the chakras.
Our Chakra Balancing Bath Soak also features an affirmation:
“I live in balance and peace
I am grounded and centred
I am refreshed and relaxed”
Sprinkle the desired amount of bath blend straight into a warm bath, relax & enjoy!
Scoop a couple of tbsp of the bath blend into your mesh bag then add the bag to the bath. The mesh bag will act as a teabag in your warm bath. (Use this option if you wish to avoid cleaning the herbs out of your bath afterwards)
Why not try burning one of our hand poured fruity soy wax candles to create a relaxing ambiance for your herbal bath.
Epsom Salts, Himalayan Pink Salt, Lavender, Rose Petals, Rosemary, Calendula, Blue Cornflower, Orange Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil.
Benefits of Herbal Baths:
- Herbal baths can help to support your well-being while winding down.
- With the use of herbs and the soothing of warm water, you can absorb supportive plant constituents through the largest organ in your body, your skin.
- Aromatic herbs in your bath will help to bring your body to a deep state of relaxation.
- The magnesium in Epsom salts helps to reduce pain and relax muscles.
- Pink salt in your bath will help your body to release toxins.
Chakra Balancing Bath Soak
How long is delivery?
· Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before you make payment.
· We aim to dispatch all purchases next business day. Sea Moss Gels & Wholesale items will be dispatched within 2 business days.
· UK orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked48, Gel orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
· Pre Made Sea Moss Gels/ Wholesale Items & Sea Moss Brownies are for UK ONLY!
· Sea Moss Brownies are freshly baked to order. Please allow up to 3 working days for dispatch. Any other items ordered with your brownies will be dispatched separately.
· Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-10 business days.
· If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
· If buying from EU or US please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*Please note we aim to dispatch all orders next business day. We cannot guarantee that Royal Mail will process the order right away due to short staff and the current delays they are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. We ask that you please allow extra time for delivery.
*If you are ordering from outside the UK please be aware that Royal Mail are experiencing delays with international shipping due to fewer flights and longer turnovers at customs.
Thank you for your patience.
Where does the Sea Moss come from?
Our Gold & Purple Sea Moss grows in protected ocean waters in St Lucia.
Our Chondrus Crispus & Bladderwrack grows in ocean waters off the coast of the Republic of Ireland.