3 x 70g of Dried Gold St Lucia Sea Moss
(Due to packaging delays, all Sea Moss orders placed now will be dispatched on Wednesday 2nd Dec. Thank you for your patience.)
Naturally grown in the beautiful Caribbean Island of St Lucia. Our Sea Moss is Harvested by small scale aquaculture farmers in protected waters of St Lucia. These waters are fed nutrients from the nearby volcanic lands. Once harvested the Sea Moss is then dried using the natural heat from the glorious St Lucia sun. This sea algae is said to have medicinal properties that helps to treat numerous ailments.
The Farmers work very closely with the Government to adhere to positive sustainability practices.
Adding Sea Moss to your everyday routine can help to increase your overall health.
Benefits of Sea Moss:
High Mineral Content!
Sea is said to provide 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body.
Can Help Improve Thyroid Function
Sea moss is rich in iodine which helps to maintain healthy thyroid function. The thyroid uses iodine to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
Great for Sexual Health
Sea Moss works as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive. It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Sea Moss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
Improves Energy Levels
Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels due to its high levels of B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilise the energy stored in the food we eat.
Immunity Booster/ Respiratory Health
Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs, making it great for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
Nourishes the Skin
Sea Moss can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair.
May Improve Mental/ Emotional health
Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either, this can lower our mood.
Can Help with Weight Loss
Due to the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake can be great if you are trying to lose weight!
Can Help with Radiation Poisoning
Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
Helps Improve Joint & Bone Health
Sea Moss is high in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
How to use:
- Soak in water for overnight.
- Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
- Add to a high-speed blender and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
- After soaking and rinsing, add Sea Moss to a pot and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Boil down on a low heat until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency (This method yields a much smoother gel).
- Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use (Consume within 2-3 weeks).
- Add 1-3 tbsp to water and drink as a daily health drink OR add 1-3 tbsp to your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
- You can also try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins then rinse thoroughly.
- Add 1-3 tbsp to your soups, stews, curries, and other dishes for an extra boost.
- Sea Moss gel can also be used as a vegan gelatine replacement in vegan baking.
What does Sea Moss taste of?
Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending into a gel, the Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
How much Sea Moss Gel will I get from a 70g bag?
The whole bag of dried Sea Moss will produce over 1 litre of Sea Moss Gel. You could even get as much as 1.5 litres depending on how much water you blend or boil it with. It can produce approximately 3 x 380ml Jars of Sea Moss Gel.
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun Dried Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottoni)
Tag us in your Sea Moss smoothie creations! @stlucia.seamoss
*Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The shipping address you provide on PayPal is the address we will ship your items to. Please ensure that this address is correct before you make payment.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases next day.
- Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-7 working days.
- If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
- If buying from EU or US please note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*Please note all UK orders are dispatched next working day Royal Mail Tracked48. Once Royal Mail has processed the order a tracking number will be sent automatically to the email address/ phone number you have provided upon purchase. However, we cannot guarantee that Royal Mail will process the order right away due to the current delays they are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. Thank you for your patience.*All prices subject to change due to demand and sustainability practices