Himalayan Shilajit Pure Resin
Predominantly found in the rocks of the Himalayas, Shilajit is a sticky substance which develops over centuries from the decomposition of plants. Shilajit is blackish brown in colour, this sticky resin oozes out of the cracks of the Himalayan mountains as the summer heat raises the temperature of the rock. It is a potent source of minerals, once it has been purified it can be consumed to help protect the body against various ailments.
Known as one of nature’s most potent trace mineral sources.
Shilajit has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine. It is an effective natural supplement which can help benefit overall wellbeing.
Benefits of Shilajit:
- Can help to increases energy levels.
- May improve brain function.
- Anti Inflammatory properties
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- High in valuable trace minerals – helps to boost the immune system and protect against infections.
- Potent antioxidant
- Supports skin health and has anti-aging properties.
- Combats chronic fatigue.
- Can help to improve male fertility and even used as natural testosterone.
- Can help to improve sleep and combat insomnia.
- Powerful electrolyte that serves to balance the life of cell
- Natural source of fulvic acid
How to use Shilajit:
- Dissolve a rice grain / pea size portion (100mg/300mg) into hot water or your favourite hot drink. (Using spring or distilled water)
- Stir and drink.
The recommended dose is 300mg to 500mg per day for adults and 50mg once daily for children. If you are taking prescription medication, please consult a medical professional before using.
100% Purified Himalayan Shilajit Resin
*Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.*All prices subject to change due to demand and sustainability practices
Himalayan Shilajit Pure Resin
How long is delivery?
· Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before you make payment.
· We aim to dispatch all purchases within 2 business days.
· UK orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked48, Gel orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
· Pre Made Sea Moss Gels/ Wholesale Items are for UK ONLY!
· Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-10 business days.
· If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
· If buying from EU or US please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*Please note we aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days. We cannot guarantee that Royal Mail will process the order right away due to short staff and the current delays they are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. We ask that you please allow extra time for delivery.
*If you are ordering from outside the UK please be aware that Royal Mail are experiencing delays with international shipping due to fewer flights and longer turnovers at customs.
Thank you for your patience.
Where does the Sea Moss come from?
Our Gold & Purple Sea Moss grows in protected ocean waters in St Lucia.
Our Chondrus Crispus & Bladderwrack grows in ocean waters off the coast of the Republic of Ireland.