*Due to high demand we have a temporary limit of 1 bag per order to allow everyone the opportunity to purchase.
*Due to the current health crisis Royal Mail may delay in delivering orders (shortage of staff) and that deliveries may take more time than usual.
This would not be more than a day or two, but we are making sure to send all our orders asap so it may reach our customers as soon as possible.
I request you to please be patient and please do not leave negative feedback due to delay in receiving the order.
Please also go through the below link to read through the preventative guidance from Royal Mail.
Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
What is Soursop Leaf good for?
- Can help to treat fevers
- It can promote skin healing, great for eczema & psoriasis. The leaves can also be applied directly to painful skin boils
- Can help with pain relief
- Can help to boost the immune system and fight infection
- Can help with insomnia
- Reduces inflammation, leaves can be used a compression
- Can help to treat constipation
- Can help reduce stress and anxiety
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of arthritis
- Can help lower blood sugar, great for treating diabetes (consult a medical professional)
- Can help to treat kidney and gall bladder problems
How can I use Soursop Leaf?
Soursop leaves are traditionally prepared as a tea. The leaf is said to have medicinal properties that help treat numerous ailments.
What does Soursop leaf taste like?
Soursop leaf has a delicious fresh and fruity taste, with a fragrant aroma that smells like the inside of a freshly cut soursop fruit.
Where does Soursop leaf come from?
Soursop leaf comes from the tree which yields the prickly green fruit known as Soursop or Graviola. Our Soursop leaf is freshly picked from the Soursop tree then dried using the natural heat from the glorious St Lucia sun.
No other products have been added making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun Dried Soursop (Graviola) Leaf
How to prepare?
- Add 1litre of cold water to a pot (preferably spring or distilled water)
- Bring water to a boil
- Once the water is boiling add 7 - 10 leaves to the pot and reduce heat
- Cover pot and let simmer for 15 - 20 minutes
- Turn off the heat, let steep until cool enough to drink or overnight for a stronger tea
- Strain the leaves so you are left with just the tea
- Pour into your teacup
- Sweeten with Honey/Agave syrup if needed
- Remaining tea can be stored in a sealable glass jar in the fridge for later use, this can either be enjoyed cold as an iced tea or reheated.
*Please note, 50 leaves should yield approx 5 Litres of Soursop Tea. Why not use the leaves more than once to get more 😊
Tag us with a picture of your Soursop Leaf teas! @stlucia.seamoss
*Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The shipping address you provide on PayPal is the address we will ship your items to. Please ensure that this address is correct before you make payment.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases next day.
- Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-7 working days.
- If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
- If buying from EU or US please note:
*Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. The charges are buyer's responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*All prices subject to change due to demand and sustainability practices