Womb Healing Yoni Steam
Womb Healing Yoni Steam 70g
Vaginal steaming, also known as yoni steaming, is an ancient women’s healing practice.
This tradition has been used around the world for vaginal and womb wellness.
Yoni steaming is an age-old natural remedy said to have healing effects on the body. Regular yoni steam practice can help to cleanse the vagina and uterus, regulate menstruation, and ease period cramps and bloating.
This practice works by bringing herbal infused steam to the womb. Our combination of hand selected herbs adds layers of different healing benefits to the practice whilst helping to nourish, tone, cleanse and bring in fresh oxygenated blood to the uterus.
The moist heat opens the pores of the tissues it encounters. The water vapour carries the medicinal benefits of the herbs, which is then absorbed into the tissues, enters the bloodstream, and has a direct healing effect on the reproductive system.
Slowing down for a moment to do this deeply healing practice helps to support your sacred cycle and bring deep connection with your womb and Sacral Chakra.
By setting aside time to do your yoni steam ritual, you are showing up with gentle, loving kindness for yourself.
You can also incorporate spiritual practices that allow you to ground in more deeply with self-love and connect you with your innate goddess power. You can include meditation, candle gazing, Om chanting or any other spiritual practice that resonates with you.
Our Womb Healing Yoni Steam blend also features an affirmation:
“I am a sacred woman,
My womb is the portal to life,
I am healed and powerful”
- Place approximately 4 tablespoons of your Womb Healing herbal blend into a ceramic or wooden bowl. If you wish, bless the herbs with healing intentions.
- Bring water almost to boil. Remove from heat and pour over the herbal blend in your bowl.
- Place a towel over the top of the bowl to allow the herbs to steep as well as cool down to about 80 degree centigrade (like a drinkable cup of tea).
- Whilst you are waiting, ensure your space is relaxing and quiet where you can be comfortable for 20-30 minutes. It is suggested to change into a skirt and find a towel or blankets you can wrap yourself in.
- Once the infusion has cooled, but still steaming uncover the bowl and kneel over it so that the steamy bowl of herbs is under your yoni. Use pillows under your knees or heels for more comfort.
- Place your skirt under your knees and feet creating a chamber of nourishing steam beneath you. You can also wrap yourself in blankets to create a heat effect.
- Take this time to relax, breathe deeply and invite thoughts of healing and self-love. It is not recommended to steam for longer than 30minutes.
*Take care when steaming. If the steam feels too hot, please leave the water to cool further before continuing to prevent burns or scalding.
Chamomile, Marigold, Lavender, Sage, Rosemary, Peppermint, Mugwort & Rose Petals.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming:
- Can help to alleviate stress
- Can reduce symptoms of haemorrhoids
- May help to tackle bacterial infections
- Is said to increase female fertility
- Can help with managing hormone imbalances
- May help to relieve headaches and pains
- Helpful for calming digestive issues
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
Womb Healing Yoni Steam
How long is delivery?
· Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before you make payment.
· We aim to dispatch all purchases next business day. Sea Moss Gels & Wholesale items will be dispatched within 2 business days.
· UK orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked48, Gel orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
· Pre Made Sea Moss Gels & Wholesale Items are for UK ONLY!
· Please allow 1-5 business days for delivery. For international delivery please allow 5-10 business days.
· If paying with PayPal eCheck, it is our policy to wait for the cheque to clear before we dispatch your items.
· If buying from EU or US please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or international shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility. We will try our best to reduce the risk of custom/duty. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine any additional costs prior to purchasing.
*Please note we aim to dispatch all orders next business day. We cannot guarantee that Royal Mail will process the order right away due to short staff and the current delays they are experiencing as a result of COVID-19. We ask that you please allow extra time for delivery.
*If you are ordering from outside the UK please be aware that Royal Mail are experiencing delays with international shipping due to fewer flights and longer turnovers at customs.
Thank you for your patience.
Where does our Sea Moss come from?
Our Gold & Purple Sea Moss grows in protected ocean waters in St Lucia.
Our Chondrus Crispus & Bladderwrack grows in ocean waters off the coast of the Republic of Ireland.